Access On Line Learning
Dear parents and carers,
For children who are at home but cannot access on-line learning, we have a very limited number of devices that we are able to loan out during this period.
Also, if you are on the following networks:
- Virgin Mobile
- Tesco Mobile
- Sky Mobile
- do not have fixed broadband at home
- cannot afford additional data for devices
- are experiencing disruption to face-to-face education
We can arrange for your data limit to be increased at no extra cost.
If required, please contact the school office with the following information:
- the name of the account holder
- the number of the mobile device
- the mobile network of that device (for example EE)
Other providers may join the scheme at a later stage. However if you are struggling, we have also got some SIM cards with mobile data that we can give out.
We are here to help you in any way we can, and staff are on-hand to help your child get logged in.
Mrs S Hirst