KS 1 Teacher - Maternity Cover
KS1 TEACHER - Maternity Cover
Salary: £27,600- £36,961 pa (M2 – M6)
Commencing: October 2022
We are seeking to appoint an experienced, dynamic and inspirational teacher, committed to high standards of teaching and learning.
The successful applicant must:
- Have high expectations for what all children can achieve
- Have a proven track record of delivering high quality education to pupils in Key Stage 1
- Have excellent classroom organisation and behaviour management skills
- Be a committed and caring teacher who is a positive role model for all
- Be able to create an inclusive classroom so that all children achieve their potential
What we can offer:
- A welcoming enthusiastic and highly supportive staff team
- Children who are eager and receptive
- A creative environment with plenty of space for outdoor learning
- Highly engaged parents and Trustees
- A supportive and approachable leadership team
- Regular CPD opportunities
The position is suitable for teachers with experience looking to develop their skills and expertise or return to teaching. For the right candidate we would consider part time.
We would warmly welcome and encourage all applicants to visit our school. Appointments should be made directly with Cath Thirlway, at the school on 01325 380792.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. The post is subject to a successful DBS clearance (certificate of disclosure form from the Disclosure and Barring Service) and pre-employment checks will be undertaken before an appointment is confirmed.
Appointments will be made in line with the Academy’s Pay Policy and professional skill descriptors.
For more information and to download an application form visit our website: www.westparkacademy.org.uk
All completed application forms should be returned directly to the Academy at the above address, marked for the attention of the Principal or by email to Mrs Hirst at firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 19th July 2022 Interviews: Thursday 21st July 2022