Teaching Assistant L2 KS1
WEST PARK ACADEMY
Teaching Assistant KS1 required to start ASAP
Temporary Fixed term contract – until 31st August 2024
Band 7 SCP 14 - 17
Salary: £18569.92 – £19619.40 annually
30 hours per week
Term time only including training days (47 weeks) pro rata
Closing Date: 12:00 noon 3rd November 2023
Interviews w/c 6th November 2023
West Park Academy are looking to appoint an outstanding Teaching Assistant to join our teaching team in KS1.
We are looking to appoint someone who:
- Is an exceptional, motivated and skilful person who is passionate and reflective about their work
- Can demonstrate excellent classroom practice with high standards of teaching and learning which values all children
- Is committed to developing their own subject knowledge and understanding of the expectations of the Key Stage 1 curriculum
- Has experience of delivering high quality interventions around early reading and phonics that improve children’s progress
- Has very high expectations of all children and themselves
- Is able to work well as part of a team
- Is willing to participate fully in all aspects of school life
- Is quick to take on new initiatives
- Is flexible and has a good sense of humour.
Please make special reference to any skills or qualities you have which you would deem particularly relevant to an inclusive school.
Application packs available at the main office or to download an application form visit our website: www.westparkacademy.org.uk. Completed application forms should be returned directly to the main office or electronically to Mrs C Thirlway at firstname.lastname@example.org