Our behaviour policy is based on respect, and aims to create a positive atmosphere in which everyone is treated fairly. Our policy is based on positive rewards and praise, as we believe that pupils should be rewarded for academic achievement and behaviour.
Our Anti-Bullying Policy can be found below.
Our school Rules are:
- We are ready to learn
- We are respectful of others
- We keep ourselves and others safe
Our school values are:
- We Work and Think Hard - Be ready to learn, put in the effort and make progress.
- We Try New Things - We are open to new experiences and always willing to have a go.
- We Understand Others – We are thoughtful in our behaviour, kind to others, and appreciate our differences.
- We Never Give Up - We take responsibility for our own behaviour and persevere even when it is tricky.
- We Are Curious - We ask questions to develop our knowledge and understanding of ourselves and the world around us.
Good behaviour is everyone's responsibility, each class devises and signs up to a set of rules at the start of the year.
We operate a positive behaviour reward system where children receive recognition for good behaviour and set of agreed sanctions are followed if classroom rules are broken.
We take a swift and firm approach to bullying. Bullying is not tolerated in any form and we encourage everyone to participate in our reporting and resolution methods.
Every year, 'Anti-Bullying Week' focuses the children's minds and allows the opportunity to discuss how bullying causes harm.