Home School Support
Home School Family Co-ordinator - Jane Graham
What is a Home School Family Co-ordinator?
A Home School Family Co-ordinator is based in school and can provide support to children and their families.
Many children can experience difficulties and anxieties at some point within their school life both inside and outside of school. These difficulties may become barriers to their learning.
How can Jane help?
- By giving emotional and practical support for issues such as: bereavement; behaviour; self-esteem; anger management; etc
- By helping improve attendance and punctuality
- By helping improve relationships between child, parent and school
- By offering support to families during relationship breakdowns; illness and other issues families may face
- By giving support to families who are involved with other agencies
- Or by just listening.
Please get in touch if you think Jane may be able to support you:
Telephone: 01325 380792
Mobile/Text: 07483 103312